Certification Lounge Sponsorship
The Certification Lounge at InfoComm 2023 will be a gathering place for volunteers of the certification program, CTS holders, and newly certified individuals so that they can network and discuss the successes of certification over the past year.
As AVIXA moves into a year of the certification exams being revalidated, support of the lounge will position your brand as a leading supporter of AVIXA Certification.
Along with networking and collaboration at the lounge, CTS Holders will be able to participate in the Certification Quest. This is a self-guided experience that will drive attendees to your booth as they seek to complete the quest. Certification holders are technical people that are looking for products.
There are over 13,000 CTS holders globally, 75 active volunteers, and an average of 250 people are successful at earning their certification at InfoComm each year.
Premier Level (availability 1) Investment: $15,000 through March 31, 2023 increases to $20,000 on April 1, 2023
- Premier Level Logo Listing at Certification Lounge at InfoComm 2023
- Premier Level logo highlighted on email to CTS Holders about the Lounge and Certification Quest at InfoComm 2023.
- Prominent Passport Space on Certification Quest. Complete Certification Quest Prize provided by AVIXA
- Sponsor Swag:
- Sponsor may provide swag to AVIXA for distribution at Certification Booth and Ice Cream Social
- Sponsor may provide incentive to give additional gift at their booth to those that go to their booth as a part of the Certification Quest
- Premier Level Logo and Sponsor of the Volunteer Social
- Opt-ins provided from attendees that complete Certification Quest, lounge attendees, and Volunteer Social attendees
- Logo Listing in Congratulatory Emails to North America passers of Certification
- Certification Renewal Month Sponsor – 1 Quarter
- Logo and RU Approved Courses highlighted in CTS Newsletter during the selected quarter
- Logo and Company Training link on RU Provider Program Page during the quarter
- All courses pinned to the top of the RU Provider List during the quarter
Supporting Level (availability 6) Investment- $6,000 through March 31, 2023 increases to $8,000 on April 1, 2023
- Supporting Level logo highlighted on email to CTS Holders about the Lounge and Certification Quest at InfoComm 2023
- 1 Passport Space on Certification Quest
- Logo Listing in Congratulatory Emails to North America passers of Certification Exams
- Opt-ins provided from attendees that complete Certification Quest and lounge attendees